1. A Young Policeman entering the world of securing the safetly of nation , clicked at Rashtrapati Bhawan( president’s house ), Delhi
2. Children , the future of India , exploring the world from the tearrace , until they unfold it themselves , Kolkatta , West Bengal , India
3. Indian Youth , accepting and appreciating their own culture , Youth Festival , Delhi
4. Entering the World of Ancient Art and Scultpture , Ajanta and Ellora Caves , Auranagab , Maharashtra
5. Entering the new world where beauty and chaos co-exist , Chandni Chowk , Delhi
Vidyun Goel is a graduate of Economics from Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi and has completed an MBA with Finance as specialization from IMT Ghaziabad. Working as a Financial Analyst at Bharti Airtel Limited for the past two years, she holds experience in Forecasting, Market Analytics, Financial Modelling and Project Management. She is also the Co-Founder and Director of an NGO called Toy Bank – Recycling Toys, Recycling Smiles, which works for underprivileged children. She has keen interests in photography and the making of documentaries, and has co- directed and produced ‘Snippets’, a documentray on college life.